Love Letter

The reason for the cross is simple.

The reason for the cross is for you!
Even if you hate me.

The reason for my blood shed is to purify the hearts of man.

The reason for the cross and the blood poured out was to draw you close to me.

So you can know me!
Your Creator!

So you can know Me
and find your purpose.

So you can know Me
and become NEW,
whole!

So you can walk in freedom.
So you can walk freely.
So the chains that bind you can be broken!

So you can walk with me.
So you can abide in me and I in you.

So you can know true love.

Which is me!
I AM the purest form of Love,
by the Cross this proves true.

I call out to you through My cross,
even when you deny my name and laugh at the mention of Jesus.

Yes! You! I did this for you!
Even if you didn't ask for it.
I know what is best for you.

I am God.
I created you from the bottom of your feet to the very last hair on your head.

My beloved!
I loved you and cared for you when you are at your worst!
When you don’t even love your self!

The cross is to draw you close to me.
The blood is to draw you close to me.

Until the very day you realize your need for me.
I wait!
My cross was for you!

I paid it all so we can walk as one together.

I am resurrected so you can rise to life with me!

For I Am the ONLY WAY!

I Am the Truth!

And now you can live in Me because of the finished work on the cross.

I am waiting my child.
I love you with my life.
I paid it all just for you my love.


Love Your Father
Your Creator





Author: Jasmin Frank

Comments

Popular Posts